Thursday, November 6, 2008

LISTEN UP ~ My Girl Gets Mad If I Don't Fuck Her

In the movie Alpha Dog, there is a scene where one of the guys says he has to leave (from watching Zack as their kidnap victim) because, "My girl gets mad if I don't fuck her".

This man, my male friends, has the right dayum idea. Fellas, don't believe the hype when it comes to what you've been conditioned to believe about women & sex. A number of us women {keyword: women, not "girls"} are freaks what homeboy Xilla from Blogxilla.com refers to as Sexual Intellectuals and don't shy away from our urges.

One key thing to understand about women is that we aren't used to being turned down sexually. Its in the top 5 of our "stuff that isn't supposed to happen" list. So when you give her the not tonight, don't be surprised when she displays major attitude.

0 comments: