Monday, August 25, 2008

2008 ANIMAL PLANET EXPO

animalplanet

Saturday Aug 23 & Sunday Aug 24, Discovery Channel's Animal Planet wrapped up their 2008 Animal Planet Expo Tour at Shelby Farms Park Conservancy in Memphis, TN.

I attended this event Saturday along with crowds of people & pets from Memphis and surrounding areas. Despite sketchy weather, the turnout was great. Activities included full face painting, a frisbee dog show, the Happy Gator obstacle course, a Giant King Croc slide and a live animal showing on the main stage.

Moment of the day?: When the guys at Animal Planet presented a $5000.00 donation check to the Collierville Animal Shelter.


If you're an animal lover like me, take a moment to visit www.aspca.org. While you're there, consider joining in the fight to end animal cruelty.
I have...
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

1 comments:

President Anthony Taurus said...

I wonder if they got drug dogs? I need to make sure I am packaging this stuff up right. LOL j/k.