Friday, August 29, 2008

MANDII LETTER ~ TO THE GAY BEST FRIEND THAT I LONG FOR

queerduck

Dear Gay Best Friend That I Long For,

I look forward to the wonderful adventures we will have once we meet. Going to drag shows, raving out in gay clubs & bars. I can't dance worth a crap, but you know all the latest moves. And even come up with some hott ones of your own. It'll be so much fun having our own little mani/pedi parties while sharing make-up & fashion tips, sipping mojitos and cosmopolitans.
Gay Best Friend, you are truly the best of both worlds. A girl-friend and a guy-friend all rolled into one flamboyant masterpiece.
Not only do you love the peen...you POSSES one. You're the perfect person to swap sex tips with. The abundance of peen-pleasing tips & tricks I will learn from you is invaluable.
Gay Best Friend That I Long For, I hope & pray to see you soon.

4 comments:

President Anthony Taurus said...

unfortunately his breath will smell like shit and you'll know exactly why LOL

Mandii Nichole said...

LMAO!

Truth Merchants said...

Yo that's who should be wearing skinny jeans!! Not YOUR MAN...

LOL

Miz Cheekz said...

funny. you made me remember a gay friend i lost touch with. he would call himself giving me man advice, he told me who was gay or undercover around the office, and we had a blast whenever we went out.