Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MANDII LETTER ~ TO A HATER

hater

First, I want to say NO! No, I haven't changed my opinion on the song. It's still one of the most annoying things I've heard lately.

And now I want to say NO again. No, I am not about to "thank the haters". Why would I? I give credit where credit is due. And the "love" of a hater is NOT the driving force behind my success. I am. My God is. But a hater? Nah, you don't have that kind of power.

Now that that's out of the way...


Dear Hater,

I'd pay a nice piece of cash to have seen your initial reaction/expression when you realized your failure. I applaud you though. You actually had me going for a minute. Fool me once, the buck stops here - there are no second chances.
You see, Hater...I may become distracted at times & lose sight, but I always regain focus. Confidence, faith, trust, morale, goodwill, intellect...I have all of these things & more. And they prevent me from falling short.
So, Hater...now that you have failed once, what's next? Will you learn from this experience with me? Or will you continue your shenanigans, only to fall flat on your ass again?

4 comments:

President Anthony Taurus said...

negative motivation. i feel you've got to turn that negativity into positivity lol. it's like some people take that negativity and stop trying. i use that shit to try harder because i won't be letting any clowns tell me what i can't do. then when you done, PUT IT IN THEY FACE.

but yes, that song does friggin suck ass. it's wack like kriss kross - wiggidy wiggidy wack. LOL

Rana said...

Damn... Damn those haters

Mandii Nichole said...

LMAO@wiggidy wiggidy wack!

That just made my morning =]

Anonymous said...

Like we need another song to address haters, NEXT! They only give the haters ammunition to hate some more lol